VP Marketing & Business Development-Austin
Élever Professional is seeking top VP Marketing & Business Development candidates for a leading eCommerce client company in Austin, TX. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the marketing and business development efforts of a rapidly growing Internet start-up. Our client’s next VP of Marketing & Business Development will be a motivated visionary and an indefatigable team leader. This is an opportunity for a proven senior marketing leader in the Internet space to join the Executive team of a promising, best-in-breed and rapidly growing eCommerce start-up.
* Manage and build a marketing team of 25+
* Take full ownership of Marketing P & L and manage entire Marketing Budget
* Work cross functionally with Development and Product Management teams to implement marketing campaigns and initiatives
* Manage full life cycle of integrated marketing campaigns- from conceptualization to execution, and through successful analysis
* Lead Biz Dev efforts and generate potential corporate partnership opportunities
*VP Marketing & Business Development reports directly to CEO and will be instrumental in shaping corporate strategy. VP Marketing and Business Development will regularly present to the company’s board.
* 10+ years in Marketing and Business Development with a name-brand eCommerce company, marketplace model a +
* Must possess a unique blend of brand vision, analytical expertise, excellence with the written word, and the confidence to lead a highly talented, collaborative team.
* Top-Tier MBA or work equivalence preferred
* Experience working cross functionally with Strategy, Reporting & Analytics, Product Development and Product Management to turn data collected during market research into tangible product improvements
* Must have experience leading multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns including online and traditional campaigns, Public Relations, and Business Development
* Must possess strong and persuasive oral communications skills and be a great presenter.
* 2-3 years experience in Product Management or similar function preferred
* Experience working with successful organizations in different start-up stages preferred.