Manager: Online Analytics and Strategy- Austin
Élever Professional is seeking experienced Business Analyst candidates for a best-in-breed, rapidly growing Internet company in Austin,TX. This is an exciting opportunity to join the management team of a successful eCommerce company that owns the marketplace in its vertical. Succesful candidates will be skilled technical thinkers but also experienced in Project Management. If the growth opportunity alone isn’t appealing, the company is headquartered in Downtown Austin, a short walk from Stubb’s world famous BBQ.
The Manager of Strategy, BI , and Analytics will perform and report valuable statistical analysis that will have a great impact on the company’s development and strategic decisions. Must have Project Management experience and be up for the challenge of a diverse and ever-changing job description, as the company is a late stage start-up and will deploy Business Analysts cross functionally improve overall effectiveness and efficiency.
* Assist in the business decision making process by developing analytical models to estimate the impact of different scenarios
* Deliver accurate results based on economic, financial, and statistical analysis
* Predict and proactively communicate factors affecting performance to management team
* Identify opportunities to improve processes and focus on providing solutions and delivering results
* Monitor and improve performance of existing algorithms and predictive models
* Present strategic and tactical recommendations based on quantifiable data
* Assist in the business decision making process by developing analytical models to estimate the impact of different strategy scenarios
* Must possess extensive experience modeling complex business scenarios
* Must be a Microsoft Excel Ninja, Guru, Rockstar (you get the point).
* Knowledge of internet related business metrics including SEM/SEO/CPC/CPA
* Experience with Web Analytics Software such as Google Analytics, Omniture
* Must be able to adapt to changing needs quickly. While our client is well established, they foster a frenetic, collaborative, start-up environment and the parameters of the job are quick to change!
* Able to work with different business units and teams to gather complete datasets and communicate findings to internal decision makers
* Superior problem-solving skills, self-motivation and the capacity to keep cool-headed under pressure and tight deadlines
* Excellent and written and oral communication skills; outstanding presentation skills
* Expert knowledge of analytical tools, including Excel, database querying (SQL), relational databases, WebQL a plus
* Ability and willingness to work independently and also manage other analysts.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science/data processing, mathematics, statistics, finance, or related discipline
* MBA from top tier university preferred.
* Must live or be willing/able to relocate to Austin, TX (Relocation compensation provided for right candidate)
Élever Professional is a leading firm in Executive Search and Recruitment. We look forward to receiving your application! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Visit us at http://www.eleverpro.com for more information about our services.