Product Marketing Manager- Los Angeles
Élever Professional is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager for a swiftly scaling, super-smart, and ultra-fun internet and mobile marketing agency in Los Angeles, CA. This is an exciting opportunity to join the management team of a proven winner that features a best in class client portfolio. Successful candidates will be skilled technical thinkers but also experienced in Project Management and management of digital marketing campaigns.
The Product Marketing Manager will be charged with owning outbound sales and marketing collateral and deliver presentations to the sales and BizDev teams on just what our client does better than the competition has to offer. Leveraging their experience in B2B Software and SaaS and past experience partnering with Sales & BizDev, the right candidate should be confident in their ability to grasp and communicate the complexities of the rapidly changing online advertising space. The Product Marketing Manager will lead the company’s efforts to communicate the firm’s capabilities to target clients and support the sales team by providing the necessary ammo to close deals.
- Create and execute campaigns that clearly communicate the strength of the firm’s products and offerings
- Website management, create and update copy and content, SEO, SEM
- Create sales collateral that leave the sales team well prepared and consistently able to engage targets with new concepts and campaigns
- Manage the Go-to-market / launch of new product offerings on a monthly cycle
- Teach, aid, and support the sales team on issues that involve communicating the firm’s message to clients
- Perform in-depth competitive analysis and package this data to present compelling case studies on the firm’s benefits over competition
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate complex product features to B2B clients
- Online Ad Agency Experience preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities
- 5+ years Experience with a B2B software or SaaS company
- 5+ years Experience working in a marketing role that partners with a direct sales team
- Entrepreneurial in nature and able to work and adapt in a rapidly changing and competitive space
- 3+ Years in a role that interfaces with a development team of technical and engineering folks
- Must be deadline driven and able to work efficiently while paying close attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of analytical tools, including Excel, database querying (SQL), relational databases, WebQL a plus
- Excellent and written and oral communication skills; outstanding presentation skills
Élever Professional is a leading firm in Executive Search and Recruitment. We look forward to receiving your application! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Visit us at http://www.eleverpro.com for more information about our services.