Élever Professional has gained an exclusive agreement to find, recruit, and land a proven sales, marketing, and PR leader for the build out of a high end line of consumer packaged goods. Our client is a wildly successful Los Angeles based restaurant start-up on the fast track to national expansion. Its private line of high-end, luxury packaged food goods creates an exponential growth opportunity. The Business Development and PR Director is an integral component to furthering the growth and exposure of its award winning products. The growth and notoriety of this brand has been nothing short of outstanding and this is a rare opportunity to join the excitement at the leadership level.
• Coordinating and managing Public Relations efforts for proprietary products
• Relentless commercial sales pursuits, the right candidate will meet quotas, shake hands with the quotas, and then proceed to obliterate them
• Full P&L Management of proprietary products sales and marketing
• Local travel expected and occasional national travel
• Identifies new lateral and vertical market target customers;
• Monitors market conditions, product innovations and trends, and competitors’ products, pricing and sales strategies to maximize competitive stance
• Stays abreast of promotional opportunities and trends to effectively acquire new business and to maximize revenue growth period over period with existing customers
• Effectively manage a pipeline of new business and prospects maintaining impeccable records of business development efforts
• Swiftly penetrate the Los Angeles hospitality sector and land deals with leading hotels and resorts, retail stores, and restaurants
• Fully leverage personal contacts and book of business to generate revenue for a world class line of products
• 5+ Years experience in a sales, marketing, and business development role, producing 1mm+ in sales
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
• Sales Experience in Food, Beverage, or CPG Mandatory
• Strong writing and communication skills and experience writing copy for Public Relations and Social Media efforts
• Strong presentation skills and experience
• Dogged determination to succeed in the development of new business for a world class line of products and a very well known, high-end brand in Los Angeles
• Ability to create and manage relationships with new and existing clients
• Understanding of products and ability to present new ideas and recommendations on product improvement that will increase customer interest and new business
• Proficiency with Salesforce and comparable CRM
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Apps including Excel and PowerPoint
• Competitive Salary + Commission + Bonus + Medical Benefits + Expense Allowance
• Élever Professional is a leading firm in Executive Search and Recruitment. We look forward to receiving your application! All of your information will be kept confidential and assessed in accordance with EEO guidelines. Visit us at http://eleverpro.com for more information about our services.
The Chef de Cuisine will be responsible for ensuring that the kitchen consistently produces high quality food that meets company expectations, that the Kitchen team meets assigned objectives for labor, food, and operational costs, that the appropriate systems are developed, trained and maintained in order to meet sanitation and food safety standards and that the most talented people are hired, trained, developed and retained to work in the kitchen.
•Drive all company standards at all times, including uniform, grooming and timeliness of the kitchen staff and BOH management.
• Implement and maintain systems to create efficiencies and improve the quality of BOH operations.
• Implement and maintain operational check lists including opening, closing and mid-shift task lists.
• Ensure thorough and effective line checks are conducted every shift to ensure quality.
• Suggest improvements and enhancements of dishes to the Tasting Panel regularly.
• Take feedback from Tasting Panel and incorporate into recipe execution.
• Hold food reviews and weekly recipe reviews to ensure food quality meets company expectations.
• Incorporate FOH management into the food review process.
• Manage and maintain checks and balances to ensure recipes are rigorously followed.
• Coach AKMs to conduct effective line checks and to make effective judgments on food throughout a shit
• Food and Labor cost goals for each period are achieved.
• Kitchen is fully staffed with people that exude friendliness, professionalism and care.
• High morale is clearly evident amongst the kitchen staff.
• Kitchen staff members are effectively, trained, developed and retained.
• Kitchen management team is coached, developed, challenged, inspired and thriving.
• Kitchen staff is in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
•High safety standards are always maintained
• 5+ years Experience as Executive Chef, Chef De Cuisine in fast paced, high volume best in class restaurant/hotel
• Broad and diverse knowledge of international culinary traditions
• Ability to communicate effectively across BOH, FOH and Executive Lines
• Culinary Degree preferred
• Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Los Angeles area (relocation considerations made for the right candidate)
Executive Pastry Chef
Los Angeles, California, United States
Elever Professional is seeking award winning Executive Pastry Chef candidates for an elite client company in Los Angeles. Privately owned with a best in class concept, our client needs a top-flight pastry chef to further its pastry and bread programs to reflect the quality, flavour and appearance of products available in Europe’s finest patisseries and boulangeries.